Last revision: May 25th, 2018
Please read this page carefully.
It contains the Terms and the Conditions concerning the access and the use of THRONEMASTER.NET website and its services:
- Your access and use of the THRONEMASTER.NET website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must not use the THRONEMASTER.NET website.
2. Updating the Terms & Conditions
- THRONEMASTER.NET may from time to time review and change these Terms and Conditions with updates on this page.
- The date of the most recent updates to these Terms and Conditions will be posted at the top of this page.
- Your continued access and use of the THRONEMASTER.NET website after the date of the most recent update indicates your acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not accept the updated Terms and Conditions you must not continue to use the THRONEMASTER.NET website.
3. Gaming conduct of registered members
- Registered members of THRONEMASTER.NET website must abide by the relevant Community Game Rules, and have a responsibility to behave reasonably and fairly towards other registered members of THRONEMASTER.NET in any game currently being played.
- The relevant Community Game Rules are listed in the Gaming Table subforum of the THRONEMASTER.NET website forum, which may be updated from time to time.
- Registered members of THRONEMASTER.NET website must not directly or indirectly breach the responsibility to behave reasonably and fairly, which may be breached by: insulting other registered members; quitting any game currently being played; spoiling any game currently being played, which includes but is not limited to 'kingmaking' and maintaining alliances across games with the same player(s); and, by using multiple accounts.
- Registered members of THRONEMASTER.NET website are encouraged to report any actual or alleged breach of the Community Game Rules or responsibility to behave reasonably and fairly to the administration of THRONEMASTER.NET.
4. Granting of MoT rights
- The right for registered members of THRONEMASTER.NET website to host games on THRONEMASTER.NET website are called MoT rights.
- Any registered member has the right to apply for MoT rights, which may be granted subject to the applicant satisfying the relevant MoT requirements.
- The relevant MoT requirements are listed in the Gaming Table subforum of the THRONEMASTER.NET website forum, which may be updated from time to time.
- The administration of THRONEMASTER.NET reserve the right to revoke the MoT rights of any registered member at any time and for whatever reason.
5. Termination or suspension of use
- The administration of THRONEMASTER.NET reserves the right to terminate or suspend any registered members' access and use of any aspect the THRONEMASTER.NET website.
- This right may be exercised entirely at the discretion of the administration of THRONEMASTER.NET.
- There is no obligation on the part of the administration of THRONEMASTER.NET to provide a warning prior to taking action, or to provide an explanation for having taken action.
- Any question concerning the access and use of THRONEMASTER.NET website and its services must be sent to info [AT] thronemaster [DOT] net.
- The administration of THRONEMASTER.NET cannot guarantee the continued functionality of the THRONEMASTER.NET website, and are not liable for any damage or loss arising from the discontinued functionality of the THRONEMASTER.NET website.
© Copyright 2012-2022
The intellectual property of these pages, as well as any information and material that appears there belongs mainly to Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.. The source code and concept of this community website is intellectual property of THRONEMASTER.NET.
The users of our website commit themselves not to reproduce, modify, diffuse, sell or distribute the contents of this website, nor to use it any other manner with a commercial or public aim, even by quoting the source of origin.
This prohibition includes the copying and the adaptation of the code used to generate the THRONEMASTER.NET website and all the graphic material that it offers, including buttons, bars, fonts, logos, photographs or other material not specified under these Terms and Conditions, without the express permission of THRONEMASTER.NET.